Episode 19 - #PizzaIsNotWorking Part 1 ft. Dr. Bled Tanoe
Listen to this episode on your platform of choice by clicking here.
The bottom line is pharmacy technicians have long been underpaid, overworked, and underappreciated… and it seems the breaking point has been reached. The burnout rate is too high in pharmacies and today’s guest is taking a stand to combat these conditions and fight for change.
Topics discussed in this episode include:
· Bled Tanoe’s background in pharmacy
· How roles in the pharmacy shaped Bled’s way of thinking toward pharmacy roles
· How Bled progressed with the same pharmacy in her career
· How #PizzaIsNotWorking could be affected by COVID-19
· Bled’s working relationship with her technicians
Reach out to Dr. Bled Tanoe
References & Links Mentioned:
• Become an NPTA member today! There are three tiers to choose from with many benefits included with each tier. Join today by clicking here.
Subscribe & Review CPhT Connect The Podcast
Thank you for tuning in to this week’s episode of CPhT Connect The Podcast! If the interview and subsequent information shared in this week’s episode helped you in your career, please head over to iTunes, Spotify, Google Podcasts, or wherever you listen to our show and subscribe while also leaving an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will ultimately help us in delivering great and helpful content to many other pharmacy technicians like you!